Sky3DS+ is a flashcard that can be used to play all your backup 3DS games. Much the same as how an iPod is used to store all your music CDs in one location, the Sky3DS+ is used to store all your 3DS games in one card.
- One card to store all your games instead of carrying many cards.
- Decrease the chance of lost or damaged cards since you don’t need to take the card out to swap games.
- Simply to setup and use.
- No special software needed, just drag and drop.
- exFAT format support for games that are larger than 4GB in size.
- Dual orange buttons are used to switch between games.
- Compatible with varying size microSD cards (8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB)
- IMPORTANT: microSD card needed to store games.
- IMPORTANT: Sky3DS+ is only for 3DS games (Not DS games)
- 3DS XL
- New 3DS
- New 3DS XL
- New 2DS XL
Currently working on firmware 11.6.0-39(E/U/J etc)
6 months from the date of purchase.
Q: Is there a limit to how many games I can store? What size are the games?
A: The only limit is the size of the microSD card. The larger the card the microSD card the more games you can store. The average size of 3DS games is about 2GB.
Q: Can I play other region games?
A: Your console is region locked, this means that you can’t play other region consoles. The Sky3DS+ DOES NOT unlock the region so PAL consoles can only play PAL games (Australia, Europe), NTSC-USA consoles can only play NTSC-USA games (United States of America), NTSC-JAP consoles can only play NTSC-JAP games (Japan)…etc.
Q: Can I play my DS games on this card?
A: The Sky3DS+ can only play your backup 3DS games, if you want to run your DS games we have DS flashcards for that purpose.
Q: Can I play online?
A: In order to play safely online you will need to extract your private header from your original game and program it into your Sky3DS+. The easiest way to do this is with a Skydock. Additional information can be seen here: http://sky3dsplus.net/skydock.html
Q: I have additional questions where can I get the answer?
A: Send us an email and we answer what we can. Best source of information is found on the Sky3DS website found here: http://sky3dsplus.net/index.html